Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nail Polish: OPI "Ali's Big Break"

I'm still in the red phase.  With Christmas just around the corner, it seems appropriate.  This is a candy apple red with shimmer.  So, so pretty.  Hopefully you can see the shimmer in these photos.







I think it's rather saucy and jazzes up a typical red.  It's fun to hold up my hand and just watch the light reflect off the shimmer.  I got this as soon as the Burlesque collection hit the stores... I may have cheated on my reductionist endeavour with this.  But if you like it, it's still out there.  Go, be merry!

3 comments:

Thanks for your comment! Please refrain from including self-promotional links and URLs - such comments will be deleted. Comments for posts older than 10 days will not appear on the page until they have been approved.