Sunday, December 26, 2010

Nail Polish: Sephora by OPI "Only Gold for Me" Top Coat + Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day Nail Colour "Night Blooms"

This was my Christmas nails.  I deviated from my plan to apply Deborah Lippmann "Happy Birthday" on top of black or white.  Instead I purchased* Sephora by OPI's Only Gold for Me Top Coat (as opposed to Deborah Lippmann's Boom Boom Pow) and put it over a Sally Hansen shade which I quite love despite its old age.

*For those keeping track, I only get two more nail polish for the month of January.

plus


equals




Excuse the uneven edges near the cuticles.  I got way excited and thought this was a fabulous combination.  I am in love with gold sparkly things lately and this was a small way to indulge myself.

What did you wear on your nails for Christmas?  Show and tell!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! One "compliment" I got over the holidays for this was that it looked "crazy." I looked at this person and was like, "You don't read beauty blogs, do you?"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Commenting is open to any registered user.

In order to reduce spam, comments containing self-promotional links and URLs will not be approved. Also, comments for posts older than 10 days are moderated and will not appear on the page until they have been approved.