Friday, January 21, 2011

What's in my makeup bag?

I try to be low maintenance (mostly out of laziness and for ease of travel) but there are days when I can't help but stuff my makeup bag with tons of "just in case" items.  There was the possibility of drinks at a trendy lounge after dinner plans tonight, so I lugged a heavier than usual bag to work.  This is what's inside:


It's respectable, right?  Not too much but not too little.  Gum, toothbrush, toothpaste, floss.  Blotting sheets and powder foundation.  Cream blush.  Tide-to-go.  Concealer, face cream, lipstick, lip gloss, chapstick, eyeliner.  Glossing spray.  Anti-bacterial gel.  Q-tips filled with eye makeup remover (genius product).

I wasn't going to do a post today, but I was unloading my purse for the night and thought heck why not.  I always love seeing what other people tote around and totally peek inside bathroom cabinets.  What do you guys carry around on a regular basis or for a special occasion?

6 comments:

  1. I carry random stuff in my purse, I don't reapply any makeup aside from carrying powder around in case I have to touchup (mac studio fix). I have an assortment of lipbalms.I love hand sanitizer too, have a bunch of those little ones from bath and body works, there is a mint chocolate one with a deer on it from the holiday line, love that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just fell in love with the entire Warm Vanilla Sugar line from Bath & Body, so I had to get the hand sanitizer! And from reading your blog, I know your skin isn't oily, so you're lucky that you don't have to reapply as much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I spy a Stila convertible color? I love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, it's Stila Convertible in Peony. Love it on my cheeks but too drying and pale for my lips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Just in case" sounds familiar! I carry way too much stuff and I wonder why is my bag always so heavy! I promise to downsize! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. But the second you do downsize, you'll be reaching in the bag for the very thing you've taken out! Don't do it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Join the discussion and thanks for your comment!

Please note that comments containing links will be deleted. Comments for posts older than 10 days will not appear on the page until they have been approved.