Thursday, April 14, 2011

Nail Polish: Dior Blue Label

I think Dior is going to be my new go-to for nail polish. Love the colours they come out with, love the sleek design of the bottles, and love the formula and the brush.



If you are thinking of picking up some of these new Dior varnishes, I suggest you be quick and get yourself to a Dior counter ASAP. This was the last Blue Label I picked up from The Bay (Yonge/Bloor location) and I don't think that they're restocking.

This required two coats for perfect application. It also dried fairly quickly, which is a huge plus. Blue Label is a deep, rich, creamy navy which I have been longing for for a while. It looks almost black under dim lighting, but you can definitely see the blue under natural lights.





All the pics display two coats without top coat. I'm so pleased with this and glad that I have Underground as well to look forward to. Since the shade is quite dark on its own, I didn't see the need to test it with the Rock Coat.

For those who are wondering how this compares with Dior Bond Street or Chanel Blue Satin, see this great comparison post by The Beauty Look Book.

8 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Thanks for posting it so quick!! I will definitely pick this one up. That will be my first Dior polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Are you going to brave the snow and go today? I would. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beauty! Looks great. I have never tried any Dior polishes but I have been thinking its due time! And now that I have to 'catch up' so to speak LOL now is the perfect opportunity :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should go nuts like Eugenia and buy the whole collection. I know it's in you, girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous! Love it. That's going to be an expensive go-to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is... I'll have to be picky about the colours from here on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Please refrain from including self-promotional links and URLs - such comments will be deleted. Comments for posts older than 10 days will not appear on the page until they have been approved.