Sunday, April 3, 2011

Nail Polish: Gosh 571 Wild Lilac

Just a quick one to say that I'm alive but uncertain whether I will continue to remain alive throughout the next 3 weeks of exams and essay deadlines! Maybe I'll sneak online at 3am and do another post to release some stress (isn't it odd how blogging helps with that sort of stuff?) but it may also be that I'll be MIA for a few weeks even. We shall see!

Anyway, what you do want to see is my new nail polish, yes? Behold GOSH Wild Lilac:







I know the dim shots make it look similar to Metro Chic and other murky purples, but the brighter shots are more accurate. This is the brightest and most vibrant purple that I own. I'll try to update this post with comparisons with the other purples in my collection, but I don't have the time or energy right now.

GOSH Cosmetics is sold in Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada and available online at goshamericas.com. I got this for $5 on sale and am very happy with the price and quality. It went on smoothly in two coats (you might get away with even one but I like to make sure it's completely opaque) and dried very quickly. I wish I had explored this brand sooner, because it's decent stuff at a very affordable price. I hope they come out with more exciting colours and collections in the future!

What are you wearing on your nails today?

9 comments:

  1. omg I wore this exact colour this weekend, with OPI teenage dream layered over top on middle finger on my right hand.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! I need these if they dry fast-I can't stand waiting! I'll be checking these out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh it's pretty, but so bright! You're ready for spring with that color. I wish GOSH was available here because I always hear good things about their stuff :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a deal and I love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Justine - I guess the almost-spring weather made us reach for it at the same time!

    @Tracy - I was pleasantly surprised! Usually it takes forever for my nails to dry.

    @Caitlin - Check out the website. The price is higher there for some reason but it looks like they deliver to the States. (And it's like the ONE brand that we Canadians get that Americans don't!)

    @Tracy D - Thanks! Gotta love a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word! This is so gorgeous!!!!!!!! It would go great with some pretty floral Spring dress! Hope you're still alive! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this colour is very spring , nice post .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love gosh polishes! I have loads!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Amy - Alive and ready to go shopping for floral dresses to match the polish! lol

    @Beauty Combat - Thank you!

    @Beauty Addict - LOL! I should have known!

    ReplyDelete

Join the discussion and thanks for your comment!

Please note that comments containing links will be deleted. Comments for posts older than 10 days will not appear on the page until they have been approved.