Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tagged! The Liebster Award

The awesome Ashley of Makeup Kismet recently tagged me with the Liebster Award, which I am totally stoked about!


The Liebster Award is designed to be awarded to blogs with less than 300 subscribers to spread the blog love and get them out them out to a wider audience.

I love the idea of awarding newer blogs that deserve the recognition but haven't built a wide audience yet.

The Rules:

1. Post displaying the award, linking back to the person who awarded you.
2. Pick 3 blogs and let them know they're awarded.

Everyone, do check out Ashley's awesome blog Make Up Kismet. First, I just adore her design and layout. Second, she writes wonderful informative reviews on some well known products as well as some lesser known products that I never would have heard of if she hadn't written about them! Third, check out her generous giveaway to celebrate 50 followers which closes on June 30! Thanks again for tagging me, Ashley!

I now tag:

I Colour Outisde the Lines

Christine is a true beauty lover. Her taste in makeup probably differs wildly from mine, but I admire her boldness and fearlessness. Do check out her blog! 

Miss Prissypants

Dee is simply hilarious. Whenever I need a good laugh while reading about beauty stuff, I always head for one of her posts. She has a way with words. See for yourself!

Makeup Magpie

Her blog is beautifully designed and filled with amazing pictures. I'm always in awe of MM's thoughtfulness and love of beauty. Her "Sea & Sand" series is particularly inspiring.

Thanks again to Ashley for the blog love!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! Already checked out and followed all the great blogs you nominated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Liz. Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And thanks so much for tagging me and for the kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, ladies! :D

    @MM - You're most welcome! You deserve the recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! More blogs to read! (Just what I need! Ha!) Seriously though, thanks for the introductions! You are my own personal beauty blog guide!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many great blogs, it's hard to keep updated now! Glad to be of service. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Liz!! I will definitely check the blogs out that I don't already follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, thank you Liz - you're a gem. :-)

    I don't feel very funny at the moment, but hopefully I'll be back cracking wise soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Dee - I hope so! Looking forward to it, whenever that is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Commenting is open to any registered user.

In order to reduce spam, comments containing self-promotional links and URLs will not be approved. Also, comments for posts older than 10 days are moderated and will not appear on the page until they have been approved.